cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KHabershon
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm getting the following error on the dashboard

##ERROR: Cannot open report Workstation: All workstations without Anti-virus software

When I go into report builder I can view the query and also generate results from the query within report builder without issues, however I am getting the above error and unable to click on the link (there is no hyperlink).

Query is below per report builder:

Select Top 1000000 tblcomputers.Computername, tblcomputers.ComputerUnique, tblcomputers.Domain, tblcomputers.Description, tblcomputers.Lastseen, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon From tblcomputers Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On tblcomputers.Computername = web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblcomputers.Computername Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblcomputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join tblComputersystem On tblcomputers.Computername = tblComputersystem.Computername Where tblcomputers.Computername Not In (Select tblSoftware.ComputerName From tblSoftware Cross Join tsysantivirus Where tblSoftware.softwareName Like tsysantivirus.Software) And tblComputersystem.Domainrole < 2 Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer

Any ideas?
3 REPLIES 3
KHabershon
Engaged Sweeper II
Ahh, ok thanks for the info!

There are over 9000 systems in the database 😃
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
KHabershon wrote:
There are over 9000 systems in the database 😃

Some timeouts can be expected with this many client machines. Lansweeper tries to display the dashboard within a reasonable time frame and hence some reports may time out.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This error points to a timeout issue and can be ignored.

If info on a certain report cannot be loaded quickly enough on the dashboard, Lansweeper skips it to save time. You can still access the report through the web console however by clicking on the "All available reports" link on the left-hand side and choosing the report from the list.

The timeout issue is most likely caused by the high number of computers in your database. How many computers are currently in your database?