Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Run Web Console with Admin Credentials

As per default all our admins logon to their workstations as "normal" users without elaborated rights.When they use the Lansweeper webconsole the use "Run As" with their Admin Account (Domain Admin).When they want to use basic actions "Open C$" and "...

WildPh by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WMI Scan issue

We have a workstation that has a WMI error for every scan. It only statesWmierror WORKSTATION (workstationfqdn) \root\default

rock11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

HP Warranty Automation

Is there a way to have Lansweeper automatically populate the warranty information for our HP workstations and servers?

rock11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Errors in Web Console After Initial Installation.

Hello All - My company just bought LANSweeper and I started a new installation of it this morning. Below is what I did:1. Installed Windows 2008 SP2 x86 on a VM2. Installed SQL 2008 R2 with all Defaults3. Created a domain user for service account an...

BzowK by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add Computer manually?

Is there a way to manually add computers (not a device but computers). I have some machines that for security reasons I won't be able to add to be scanned, but need to keep track of just as I would the rest of the machines I have. I looked through th...

JamesinIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

2 Scanning Server

If we install a second scanning server how will the traffic between the server and the DB be handled?Basicaly we will have locaitons as follow:Site A:DBLS Server 1Site B:LS server 2-----Will the traffic from LS2 to DB be less than having LS1 scan the...

Question if possible lansweeper activity?

[size=8]We are getting a report from an agency that manages our switches located throughout the state and said they are getting an attempted telnet from the server that lansweeper is installed on. There isn't much else on this server. Is there a se...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Non-Active computers

Hi,I have active scanning enabled for a few domains which is working well, but one of the domains has started reporting 45 out of the 47 computers as non-active, and I'm not sure what the reason might be. When I look at one of the non-active computer...

PaulWegs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos