cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sebouh
Engaged Sweeper
I took some of the custom reports I had created in Lansweeper 3.5.2 and ported them to 4.0.

This view below is used to determine whether the latest version of Symantec Endpoint is installed.

CREATE VIEW [dbo].[custrepNotLatestSymantecEndpointProtection]
AS
SELECT dbo.tblADComputers.Computername, dbo.tblADComputers.OperatingSystem, dbo.tblADComputers.OU, Query.Version
FROM dbo.tblADComputers LEFT OUTER JOIN
(SELECT TOP (100) PERCENT tblADComputers_1.OU, tblADComputers_1.Computername, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName AS Software,
dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion AS Version, dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher AS Publisher
FROM dbo.tblSoftware RIGHT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblSoftware.ComputerName RIGHT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblADComputers AS tblADComputers_1 ON tblADComputers_1.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername
GROUP BY tblADComputers_1.OU, tblADComputers_1.Computername, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName, dbo.tblSoftware.softwareVersion,
dbo.tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher
HAVING (dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName LIKE 'Symantec Endpoint Protection%')) AS Query ON
dbo.tblADComputers.Computername = Query.Computername
WHERE (NOT (Query.Version = '11.0.5002.333'))

GO

INSERT INTO [tsysreports] ([Reportquery],[Reporttitle]) VALUES ('custrepNotLatestSymantecEndpointProtection','Software: Not latest Symantec Endpoint Protection version (RU5)')

GO

The query runs fine and returns results when run from SQL Server Management Studio or even the Report Builder in Lansweeper 4.0. On the Dashboard screen it shows the number of computers and % of computers, but when you click on the link to display the report, it shows No Results.
2 REPLIES 2
sebouh
Engaged Sweeper
As I suspected. I was looking for a reference in the Documentation but didn't find it.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Custom reports must start with "web30rep" or "web40rep"
If you use the report builder, the right prefix will be added automatically.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now