cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sundarrs
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

Can I create my own Database schema and link it to the Lansweeper Tables for report generation purposes.

Secondly is it possible to create some data entry screen within the Lansweeper Application itself.

Is it possible to publish reports based on these custom tables.

For example , I wanted to maintain the Inventory of Purchased Software.
In this scenario, I would have bought Microsoft SQL Server licenses at various time periods and i wanted to track/key in input the purchase details such as
PUrchase Order Number, No Of licenses purchased, Department of Purchase, Purchased for which project it is purchased etc.,

Then subsequently i would like to tag the Deployed Software as inventoried by Lansweeper to the specific inventory Item.

To understand the requirement better we can have a conference Call .

5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The example described by sundarrs cannot yet be executed in Lansweeper. License compliance features will be expanded in Lansweeper version 5.0, but we do not yet have a release date for this version.
wsbellin71
Engaged Sweeper
can you guys please provide some feedback on this post thread question? i would like to know more on their progress
Kupe
Engaged Sweeper
Did anything come of this? What Sundarrs' describes is exactly what I would like to do with Lansweeper as well. Should I also schedule a conference call to discuss?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Kupe wrote:
Did anything come of this? What Sundarrs' describes is exactly what I would like to do with Lansweeper as well. Should I also schedule a conference call to discuss?

Feel free to mail us
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can I create my own Database schema and link it to the Lansweeper Tables for report generation purposes.

Secondly is it possible to create some data entry screen within the Lansweeper Application itself.

Is it possible to publish reports based on these custom tables.

For example , I wanted to maintain the Inventory of Purchased Software.
In this scenario, I would have bought Microsoft SQL Server licenses at various time periods and i wanted to track/key in input the purchase details such as
PUrchase Order Number, No Of licenses purchased, Department of Purchase, Purchased for which project it is purchased etc.,

Then subsequently i would like to tag the Deployed Software as inventoried by Lansweeper to the specific inventory Item.

To understand the requirement better we can have a conference Call.

Please mail us at lansweeper@hemoco.com for a conference call.