Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mapped Drives

We just switched over from another product and are amazed at the breadth of information Lansweeper provides us. However, one thing that is missing (compared to our previous product) is what network drives are mapped on a client computer. In searchi...

Tofu4679 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Database not upgrading from 3.5 to 4.1

Hi,I am currently running LanSweeper 3.5 with full scanned database and want to upgrade to new version 4.1. But while upgradation installation of 4.1 version; it is not able to upgrade the database of 3.5. It is being 5 days the SQL database upgradat...

UninstallString

I have started using Lansweeper in concert with WPKG. It would be VERY helpful to us if you could include the UninstallString registry value as a field in tblSoftware.From here:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\X...

dmccall by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Upgrading backend SQL Server database

We currently have the lansweeper database on a SQL Server 2005 on Windows Server 2003, this server is being upgraded in the near future to run SQL Server 2008 R2 on Windows Server 2008 R2. I was wondering if there are any problems with at all with th...

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

VMware ESXi host detection

We recently started using the Lansweeper product and we cannot get it to detect anything with our VMware ESXi hosts. They only come up in IP scanning and are displayed as "Webserver". What information should it be able to grab about these hosts? We...

rock11 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset Password & Unlock User Custom Actions

I noticed on the Lansweeper 'Features' web page they have a screen shot of a Web Console screen and to the left of the screen shot is a paragraph about Active Directory. If you look at the advanced custom actions on the screen shot you'll see a Passw...

IMSG by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

software list to excel?

How can I get the software audit into a spreadsheet? I thought there was an export link, but after 4.1 update, I don't see anything.

Not using DNS

Hi, we have about 700 devices/computers and servers on our nettwork. We use the premium verson of lansweeper. Our DNS is not up do date whit all IP-addresses. Is there a way to use something else than DNS to find the IP of a client? I have tried scan...

henrikk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos