cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicoh
Engaged Sweeper
Dear all,

Discovered this wonderful piece of software yesterday and went premium today. So far, I love it!

I tried to search for similar topics but couldn't really find anything relevant, sorry if I missed something.

I have 2 questions:

1) Customize views

Is there a way for me to customize the computers view on the website with the relevant info for me. I didn't find a way to do it.

I'm talking about the All computers in domain view.

http://myserver/default.aspx?item=alldomain&domain=mydomain

I would like to see the associated username and computer model, for example. I created a report to export that, that's cool, but I would really like to have this view on the website directly.

2) LSRemote

It is really crucial for my IT department responsible that users get prompted before we take remote control. I found another topic on that matter, but the person was using RealVNC - I would really like to use LSremote as it is provided with LS without having to buy another license. Did anyone find a good solution to prompt users for remote control using LSremote.exe?

Thank you so much for your help!
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1) Customize views

Is there a way for me to customize the computers view on the website with the relevant info for me. I didn't find a way to do it.

I'm talking about the All computers in domain view.

http://myserver/default.aspx?item=alldomain&domain=mydomain

This can't be changed with the report builder but you can add the report you created to the dashboard so it's accessible on the website.

2) LSRemote

It is really crucial for my IT department responsible that users get prompted before we take remote control. I found another topic on that matter, but the person was using RealVNC - I would really like to use LSremote as it is provided with LS without having to buy another license. Did anyone find a good solution to prompt users for remote control using LSremote.exe?

We might add this to a future version (but it's not scheduled for version 4)

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now