Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read Monitor Serial on Windows 8 PCs

Helloi am using lansweeper v.5079 and we have now installed 100x windows 8 pc's.i got all information about the pc's, the software is working but i can not receive the monitor serial.we have some windows 7 installation on the new desktop computers (o...

IP scanning by range with active scanning specific OU's only

I am using lansweeper 5.0.0.79.I have setup "Active Scanning" to scan specific OU's only. When I add an IP range to "IP Address Range Scanning" and "Enable all IPranges" the IP range is scanned by IP Scanning, but then "Windows Computer Scanning" st...

"user logged on to" and pushing local administrator

HeyaThere are 2 important points left in order for us to proceed on purchasing this product.1. Is there a way to see a list of the last x users who logged on a certain device? rather then only seeing the last logged in account?2.How can we add local ...

Kgribbe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default User Photo

Hello,On one domain, we have all of our corporate users who all have their photos in Program Files\Lansweeper\Website\userpictures using the username naming convention. Without going into too much detail, we also have about 80 users on this domain w...

Edit Event Summary Report

Hi, Is it possible to edit the event summary report? The below fields are what I would like to include.AssetnametblAssetCustom.ManufacturertblOperatingsystem.CaptionSourcenameEventcodeMessageLogfileTimeGeneratedNot sure if this is possible, but any ...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search Comments

Hi,is there a way to search the COMMENTS field for computers?The older "comments" field, not the newer one that has been added in the recent version. They seem to be independent.

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Auto Generate Monitor Assets

Hello,I was wondering if there was a way to generate Monitor "new assets" using the information from the report "Monitor: Information"? I 'think' that the ideal mapping would be as follows:assetname = MonitorModel (unless 'assetname' requires a uniqu...

MustQ by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assets not in Groups - Enhancement request

I have a report which lists assets that are not in groups other than the default. As we image computers and add them I then have to see what types aren't in groups and the move to the asset page where I can mass import them in those types in to grou...

murpmic by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos