cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
I was trying to create a new customized report for all my servers and then tried to modify the default All Servers report. I ended up existing and now it only shows my custom title report and when I go into modify it it gives me this error. Is there a way to get the Default All Servers report back to try and modify that again?
17 REPLIES 17
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Create a new report, make sure the view name is "allservers" and use the provided SQL
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
So is there a way to get the Default report back if the original and the modified copy have been deleted entirely?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Edit your current "all servers wintel" report
Rename the report name to "all servers"
Use this sql:
SELECT     dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole, dbo.tblComputersystem.Lastchanged
FROM dbo.tblComputersystem INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole > '1')
Lansweeper wrote:
Edit your current "all servers wintel" report
Rename the report name to "all servers"
Use this sql:
SELECT     dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole, dbo.tblComputersystem.Lastchanged
FROM dbo.tblComputersystem INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole > '1')

I actually Deleted the All Servers Wintel Report. So what should I do now as that report actually no longer exsists?
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
I tried deleting the modified report. Then re-exequting the SQL script and it still did not replace thje All Servers Default Report.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post a screenshot of your problem, I'm not sure I understand exactly.
Lansweeper wrote:
Could you post a screenshot of your problem, I'm not sure I understand exactly.

Where the Report Builder lists the Report ALL Servers WinTel should be the Default ALL SERVERS. The one there is a modified report that I messed up and would liek the opld default to start modifying that one.
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you that hellped a lot! Now I ran that and Dashboard came back to normal. And the report that I originally modified that was called All Servers is still Called the name I renamed it and the Default Original "ALL SERVERS" report is stil l not back so I can modify it. What I have is the one that I modified but it does not contain the original settings the original report came with. Is tehre a way to get that report back to itws original state?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In the configuration tool you have a tab "database scripts"
You can copy/paste the script there.