cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
I was trying to create a new customized report for all my servers and then tried to modify the default All Servers report. I ended up existing and now it only shows my custom title report and when I go into modify it it gives me this error. Is there a way to get the Default All Servers report back to try and modify that again?
17 REPLIES 17
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
You have to forgive my ignorance on this but where exactlly am I supposed to run this SQL? I am not a SQL person and I am unfamiliar with it. Sorry.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
To create the view from scratch run this sql:

CREATE VIEW dbo.Web30repAllServers
AS
SELECT dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole, dbo.tblComputersystem.Lastchanged
FROM dbo.tblComputersystem INNER JOIN
dbo.tblComputers ON dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole > '1')

GO
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you still access the "all servers" report from the report builder?
Lansweeper wrote:
Can you still access the "all servers" report from the report builder?

It has been renamed and when I try to acccess the report that is was renamed to it gives me that error. I just want to get the original back the way it was and then build a custom report out of the All Servers Report and save my changes to a new report.
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you. But what exactlly am I supposed to do with that? Sorry you might have to explain it in a more basic fashon if possible. Thank you.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can find all the original sql scripts in folder %programfiles%\lansweeper\sql scripts.
You can open them with notepad.
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
I was wondering if you guys might be able to help me get this back to normal. THanks.
crumpins
Engaged Sweeper
Also now my Dashboard looks like it is missing a whole lot!