cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianternet
Engaged Sweeper
If I select a computer and show the Action Screen, in the LH pane which starts with "Trigger Scan", most of the items just give "Error on Page" in the status bar, and fail to work, eg Open C$

Any ideas what could be preventing these items from working (I know eg Remote Desktop is part of the premium pack, but I would have thought opening a fileshare wasn't).

Cheers

Ian
8 REPLIES 8
jacn96
Engaged Sweeper
esto se soluciona asi en las propiedades de Internet Explorer en las opciones de seguridad en Seguridad en el icono de Intranet Local se debe de dejar BAJO aplicas y listo

This solves so on properties in Internet Explorer security settings on the Security icon Local Intranet is due to leave UNDER Application and ready.

HA

ianternet
Engaged Sweeper
Yes, adding myserver to Intranet Sites seems to have done the trick, thanks for your help.

Ian

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Make sure your browser settings allow activeX scripts and Objects.
(you can try adding "http://myserver" to the trusted zone and change the security settings accordingly)
ianternet
Engaged Sweeper
Oops, noticed the "Attach" after posting.
ianternet
Engaged Sweeper
This is the error I get:-

Line: 143
Char: 3
Error: Automation server can't create object
Code: 0
URL: http://myserver/default.aspx?item=compdetail&comp=PC

Is there a way to upload screenshots etc?

Cheers

Ian
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
in "internet options/advanced" in internet explorer you can choose to display error messages for scripts.
ianternet
Engaged Sweeper
I can't double click on the error. Basically, if I click on the link for say "Open C$", then nothing happens, but in the bottom left hand corner status bar, which will show you the script that is about to be performed, when the mouse hovers over the link, once clicked, it shows Error on Page.

I am using Internet Explorer.

Ian
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
- If you doubleclick on the error, what's the exact error? (file not found, ...)
- The action screen only works in internet explorer, and there is also a screenshot in the documentation on how to change your securitysettings to make it work.