9 REPLIES 9
s_basso
Engaged Sweeper
Not it works 🙂

Thanks for your support.

Stefano
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We issued a fix for this. Upgrade your Lansweeper installations to 5.0.0.79 by following the instructions on page 165 and beyond of our online documentation: http://www.lansweeper.com/documentation.pdf
The problem wasn’t the actual plugin, but a setting within the Lansweeper web console, which used to be compatible with Firefox 21.0.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The problem will be solved as soon as we implemented and tested the fix.
MiJaMu
Engaged Sweeper
Same problem here after upgrading to FF 22. Looks like they got rid of that plugins folder for some reason. Using Chrome in the mean time.
Swampster
Engaged Sweeper
I get a pop up error that states:
Error: File Not Found \\computername\lansweeper$\lsremote computername.ourdomain.local

when I try to use the remote control option with IE10

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Swampster wrote:
I get a pop up error that states:
Error: File Not Found \\computername\lansweeper$\lsremote computername.ourdomain.local

when I try to use the remote control option.

Please start a new thread for this. This error has nothing to do with the Firefox plugin.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We are working on a fix for Firefox v22. We'll let you know when the fix is available.
The Plugin works on IE10 and the latest version of Chrome.
Swampster
Engaged Sweeper
Yeah same problem here, seems the plugin got deleted when the browser was updated to v22.
Have re-added the file to the folder, but it still doesn't work. Also have tried installing via http://www.lansweeper.co...plansweepershellexec.xpi and that doesn't work either.

I tried IE 10, that didn't workceither so ended up with Chrome..
Farhaz
Engaged Sweeper
Encountering the same problem here.
The plug-ins folder has gone as off V22.0.