→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
creinking
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,
Just wanted to make a post saying Firefox 8 just came out today and the lansweeper plugin no longer wants to work. Firefox unfortunately upgraded itself without prompting 😞
4 REPLIES 4
creinking
Engaged Sweeper
I re-added the Firefox plugin and it worked. It didn't show up in Firefox as disabled but it must have been. Thanks for the help!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you make sure that you have the latest version of the plugin, as found here.
Place the file in Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\Plugins, or Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\Plugins on 64-bit systems. Restart Firefox afterwards, if it was running.

If you continue having issues, please email us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with a screenshot of the exact error you are seeing.
creinking
Engaged Sweeper
It says I'm missing a plugin. I've checked the addons and ensured the Lansweeper ShellExec addon is still enabled but I'm unable to click any of the actions, like Ping, Tracert, etc
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The plugin should still work with Firefox 8. What's the error message you're seeing?