Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

lsPush Email Option

Lovin the new lsPush options! Is it possible using the email option to have the email address populated with the address of where we want the reports sent to, much like how the subject line gets populated?ThanksSo far everything is working great. I d...

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sync AD user OU

The following thread said "You will be able to select user OU's to synchronize each night.” Is that feature in the 4.2 beta? We have some users in AD that have not logged in recently, and are therefore not appearing in LanSweeper. http://www.lansw...

psr-cits by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer's scanning exclusions don't work

Hello!I have a number of workstation, which don't need to be scanned.I add their NetBIOS names in "Computer exclusions" list, but pointed computers are still scanned.

khext by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Reports - No Computer Hyperlink

We are running Lansweeper 4.1.0.127When we create custom reports we are not getting the clickable hyperlink for the computer numbers. If you use one of the stock Lansweeper reports all the computer numbers are clickable hyperlinks, how do I get this ...

daytime10 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirmation of change to active scanning with 4.2

I am downloading it now. But can I get a confirmation that the Active Scanning interval was changed to 20 hours? I didnt see this in the details post. AND WOOHOOO on the 40kb full scan!!!! No longer will I feel the wrath of our WAN group!!!

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Double software entries

Hello,I have installed actual version of Lansweeper.I found a problem within software report of severalworkstations. Every application is shown twice. I have alsochecked the associated database table and it shows me the same.Please see my screenshot....

tp-tec_CE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Eventlog summary page error

When I open the Eventlog summary page I get the following error message: Serverfehler in der Anwendung /.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Der Operator = ist für Zeichenfolge % und Typ DBNull nicht defini...

Lansweeper reporting wrong sp for xp

I just upgrade from 3.5 to 4.1 and after the scans this morning lansweeper is telling me people that have sp3 install show as having sp2 installed.Can someone help me to determine why it is reporting people as having sp2 installed? what is lansweepe...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos