→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corbett
Engaged Sweeper
First of, great job on LS5!

I can see when viewing a Hyper-V system it shows all of the Hyper-V guests. Yet I cannot see when viewing a Hyper-V guest where it shows what host it is running on.

Am I just missing it?
4 REPLIES 4
Corbett
Engaged Sweeper
After a few days it all sorted out and now each of my Hyper-V guests are listing their respective hosts.

Sorry for the bother...
Corbett
Engaged Sweeper
Unfortunately I'm still not seeing a Hyper-V field on the Summary tab of most of my Hyper-V guests. It shows the last active scan was this morning.

I noticed that some new Hyper-V guests (created after the upgrade to LS5) are showing the field correctly. The systems that were in the LS database prior to upgrading to LS5 do not show this field.

Is there a way to force this field to show on all Hyper-V systems?
Corbett
Engaged Sweeper
It looks like I have a recent scan after installing LS5 but I'm not seeing the field you mentioned.

I'll give it another day and check back if it shows up then...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This information is listed in the VMware/Hyper-V field, found in the Summary tab of computer webpages. Make sure your machines have been rescanned since the 5.0 upgrade in order to detect this information.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now