cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moss
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,

I know it is a stupid question to ask. (The website says only PC supported). We have like 50 machines that are Macs and would like to add them as well.

1) Would it be possible to scan for Mac machines from the active directory (maybe something for the next version of lansweeper)

2) Also would it be for the time being able to add those Mac machines manually somehow ? Please give me a documentation or any thread that has this procedure in place.

3) Is it possible to reflect active directory description instead of the computer description in the main dashboard.

Thanks,
Moss
3 REPLIES 3
moss
Engaged Sweeper III
Ok will wait for the next version....is there any date that the next version will be launched.

Regarding adding manually what I need to do is to have the manually added computers especially concerned with Mac's, I would like to give them a different colour altoghether when they show up in the dashboard...(May be Green coloured computers).

As you have blue for scanned and Red for non scanned computers. Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks,
Moss
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
moss wrote:
Ok will wait for the next version....is there any date that the next version will be launched.

Not yet announced.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1) Would it be possible to scan for Mac machines from the active directory (maybe something for the next version of lansweeper)

This is not on the list for next version.

2) Also would it be for the time being able to add those Mac machines manually somehow ? Please give me a documentation or any thread that has this procedure in place.

This "might" be in the next version

3) Is it possible to reflect active directory description instead of the computer description in the main dashboard.

For this you need to manually reprogram the stored procedure/view to generate this page.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now