cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harry
Engaged Sweeper
hi there,

first of all would like to say, lansweeper is a sweet app. It can scan all my computer in the company.

ok, now i having issue now on scan our Linux computer. i have try using IP scanning with SSH credentials with client pc SSH enable, but still can manage to scan.

I really happy if i could solve this issue so i could propose to my management to purchase lansweeper.
2 REPLIES 2
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This question is being answered through email as well, but for anyone who might be interested in the email reply:

For Linux computers SSH needs to be enabled on the machines and the SSH username and password must be provided in your IP Range Scanning credentials. (Hit the credentials button for your range and enter your credentials under “SSH credentials”.) Please verify that your credentials are correct.

If you are unable to scan the machine, could you try connecting to it with our device tester. The Devicetester.exe can be found in Program Files/Lansweeper/Actions. Please send us a screenshot of the test as well as a .txt file of the output. Also let us know what the exact version number is of your LansweeperService.exe. You can find it in Program Files/Lansweeper/Service.
harry
Engaged Sweeper
im using lansweeper 4.1