cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avi
Engaged Sweeper
hello,
i am using lansweeper (the latest ver) freeware:

1) how can i update the computer account database ? (there is a hundreds of computer accounts that i already delted from my Active directory and still appearing in the lan sweeper database..can i configure that he will treat only to the computers that login in the past 3 months ?) , please explain me how ??
or how can i force lansweeper to rescan active directory compter account every 2 weeks and ignore all the rest..?

2) how can i add my own reports ? ( i saw that i can create report of all computers that using resoulution of <1024x768 ,now if i need to change the parameter to <600x800 ,how can i do it ?)

3) there is any dtabases of reports thta i can use ??

respectfully,
avi azerrad
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
See this link: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst234_Syntax-for-report-txt-sql-or-other-scripts.aspx
You will need to have the necessary sql knowledge.
avi
Engaged Sweeper
thank you again ,but there is a free databases or templates of sql query that i can use (beside what i am already using via lansweeper) ?

can i edit report ? how ?

respectfully,
avi
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1) You can delete the computers with the management tool, auto-delete is not available in the current version.
2) You will need to write your own sql scripts. (premium version has a report builder)
3) There is a subforum called "reports and queries"
avi
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
1) You can delete the computers with the management tool, auto-delete is not available in the current version.
2) You will need to write your own sql scripts. (premium version has a report builder)
3) There is a subforum called "reports and queries"

thank you