cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lsbernhard
Engaged Sweeper
Hello everybody!
When i start the lansweeper web interface, it takes a long time until the inteface is loaded!
If the web interface start-site is loaded once, the navigation in the web interface is fast!
What can be the problem?
I attach my web.config and Lansweeper31.exe.config!

Thanks in advance!

PS: lansweeper is installed on a vmware with windows server 2003 R2
10 REPLIES 10
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm sorry, but this problem is not really lansweeper related.
lsbernhard
Engaged Sweeper
did it!
still the same...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You could try reregistering asp.net in IIS : http://community.versionone.com/KnowledgeBase/FAQs/Q10089.aspx
lsbernhard
Engaged Sweeper
I already made a Windows Update!
So, all Updates are installed...
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Did you install the latest service pack for the dotnet framework on this server?

You config files are ok
lsbernhard
Engaged Sweeper
in the eventviewer is only an information-entry ("lansweeper31-Datenbank will start").
Are my config-files OK? I attachted them in the first post! These are my real config-files (i haven't change the Password-Tag or something)

Maybe i can turn the HTTP KeepAlive-value higher to 36000 (10 hrs.)! But that can't be the solution, right?
I still try to find the problem ...

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The webconsole connects only to the sql server.

Do you see any errors/timeouts in the eventviewer of your sql server?
MadBoy
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
The webconsole connects only to the sql server.

Do you see any errors/timeouts in the eventviewer of your sql server?

I think it's related to IIS Cache. I've the same issue, but i can see that also for other things hosted by IIS such as sharepoint or some home made.aspx pages. If i were you i would look at IIS Configuration and search about this on google. There's a lot of things you can do with it. I've never bothered to go and "fix" it myself but maybe you will find the solution 😉
lsbernhard
Engaged Sweeper
No! Only the "first" time!
When i close the browser for a few minutes, and open the web-interface again, it takes also a long time!

It seems to me, that it takes so long, to connect to the "lansweeper-server" (maybe wrong connection-informations?) and if the connection is up, the web-interface works fast ! Until a timeout-value cuts the connection (the next start -after a few minutes- of the webinterface, takes a long time)!