cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Since I've upgraded Lansweeper to the 4.1 beta I have some annoying bugs when accessing a Windows XP computer remotely. After some use the window does not refresh anymore (I become completely "blind" accessing the remote computer), but still the mouse can be seen moving on the remote screen. I have this problem with version 3.0.0.21, it was working properly with 3.0.0.10 (although very slow refresh rates). I have to switch back this version.

Compared to my older remote control versions this is much slower, can the speed be improved too?
10 REPLIES 10
skoivisto
Engaged Sweeper
I've also upgraded to 3.0.0.21 and am experiencing the exact same issue.

The VNC remote control works fine, then all of a sudden it just stops displaying on my side, although the end user can see my mouse still moving.

I've also noticed that when it stops displaying on my end, if I close the session it does not remove the process/service on the remote end, and I am therefore unable to use Lansweeper remote again until the PC is reboot and/or the service is manually removed.

It would be great if anyone had any feedback on this as I would like to use Lansweeper remote more.