Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Additional Operating Systems and applications

Is there a way to increase the number of operating systems that Lansweeper can scan?Eg:Windows 2008 R2 Standard is current, I would like it to also scan for Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise, Datacentre as well.The same applies to versions of MS OfficeRegar...

Additional Operating Systems and applications

Is there a way to increase the number of operating systems that Lansweeper can scan?Eg:Windows 2008 R2 Standard is current, I would like it to also scan for Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise, Datacentre as well.The same applies to versions of MS OfficeRegar...

how can i create a report of graphics card type

Hi,I need to be able to run a report in Lansweeper to identify all of the machines in the domain and what graphics card is installed.Please can you tell me how to do this.Thanks.

Software Licensing errors

I'm trying to add all the licenses we have purchased against the software detected but when I attempt to add software from the left to the right, I get an error "Bookmark is invalid" and it doesn't allow me to add it on its own. I am however for some...

Scanning errors

Hi All,Now before someone references me to the knowledgebase article please bear with me.I have pushed lansweeper out to a clients site for a project, however I have 89 out of 210 devices unavailable because of RPC server unavailable.I have made the ...

jonnyni by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SQL Install error

I have a new install of 2008R2 running and have started to load up my applications - one of which is Lansweeper.I am getting an SQL Express error on install - error 2068578304.I have already loaded an application that has installed the C++ 2005 distr...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos