cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blm
Engaged Sweeper
I cant seem to get on to the Lansweeper Web Console, it keeps saying the page cannot be displayed! Where as it was working fine a few days ago..

The Lansweeper services is started, I can get on the Lansweeper configuration utility just not the Web Console, is there any particular services that Lansweeper depends on?

Thanks
10 REPLIES 10
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
please mail us at lansweeper@hemoco.com to solve this problem
blm
Engaged Sweeper
It has finally finished upgrading, although when i go in to the configuration utility now, it seems to have deleted all computers that was scanned by the previous version of Lansweeper. Also when I go to the web console now it seems to get to the site, but this is what it looks like.................

Digital dashboard Software reports Hardware reports Server reports General reports License compliance OS license compliance

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'version'.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable)

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Stop your service, it will make the upgrade a lot faster.
blm
Engaged Sweeper
The errors are there right now and the install is still running for about 3 hours.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The upgrade can last several hours depending on your database size/speed of server.

Did you get the errors afterwards?
blm
Engaged Sweeper
Although the upgrade seems to be taking forever, it has been several hours now since its been trying to run sequel code?

On the errorlog.txt I am getting things like, autotime expired etc......I am just trying to figure out where I go from here?
blm
Engaged Sweeper
I have checked all that you have mentioned already and there is nothing I can spot that would have stopped the website.

I am upgrading Lansweeper now to new version to see if that makes any difference..but if you can think of anything else that would have caused this issue then please let me know.

Thanks
blm
Engaged Sweeper
IIS is started and there is no errors I can find relating to the web console or such. I cant see why the Web console has suddenly stopped working?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
blm wrote:
IIS is started and there is no errors I can find relating to the web console or such. I cant see why the Web console has suddenly stopped working?

Make sure that the problem is not related to your browser.
Also open the IIS management tool and make sure that the website isn't stopped.