cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
It seems like since I upgraded to the beta that the Last Logon is only working when an Active Scan, Rescan or Full Rescan is made. Our logon script is no longer working. Even when I run the lsclient from a workstation, it still doesn't update the users last logon time. Using /showresults states "connection to server succeeded", but something is wrong.

We've been using the same vbs logon script without any issues on all versions of Lansweeper. I did copy over the LSclient again, but it looks like the version has not changed. Version 4.0.1.4

The User Details screen is not updating the list of PC's that a user is logging into. It just happens to capture when a user is logged on now when an Active Scan is made. Same issue with the Computer Configuration/User Info Page.
11 REPLIES 11
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
Problem fixed. Login script works now.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This problem is fixed in the latest version of the beta, please test and confirm.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can contact us by e-mail for a test version (unpublished).
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have the same problem, is there a correction for this? (I believe it's only a service issue)
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
BullGates wrote:
I have the same problem, is there a correction for this? (I believe it's only a service issue)

It's currently being tested together with some other issues.
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
No problem. We like diving right into your Beta's.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
It's a beta: keep on testing.
mrdaytrade
Engaged Sweeper III
Thank you! All of our tech's were starting to panic. They sure do get spoiled with this system.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Problem confirmed, will be fixed in the next update.