cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
Emailing reports does not appear to be working after upgrade from 4.0.42 to 4.1.0.1.

Please validate.

Mailing Operator '=' is not defined for type 'DBNull' and type 'Boolean'.
Thanks, Jim Lovejoy __________________________________________________________________________________________________ James W. Lovejoy | IBM - Cloud Managed Services Delivery | Infrastructure Architect (Windows Server ...
11 REPLIES 11
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This problem is fixed in the latest version of the beta.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you try the following workaround:

1) check the box "server requires authentication", fill in a bogus username and password
2) save the settings
3) clear the username password and checkbox
3) save again
4) restart the service
Anonymous
Not applicable
I've also faced some problems with this, after I redefine the groups and reports to send email to, the problem is gone. (looks like something was cleared or not imported properly on the new manager)
cweislak
Engaged Sweeper
it was an upgrade.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
cweislak wrote:
it was an upgrade.

Please mail us screenshots of your mailserver and reports setup (lansweeper@hemoco.com)
cweislak
Engaged Sweeper
I have the same issue on my installation.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
cweislak wrote:
I have the same issue on my installation.

Was this also an upgrade from 4.0.0.42 or a new installation?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Thanks, now I know where to look.
AdmJLovejoy
Champion Sweeper
Also, if I change any option in "Server Scanning Setup", and then click "Mail selected reports now", I get the following error...
Thanks, Jim Lovejoy __________________________________________________________________________________________________ James W. Lovejoy | IBM - Cloud Managed Services Delivery | Infrastructure Architect (Windows Server ...