→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ditto
Engaged Sweeper
I am being told that from out corporate data center that Lansweeper is using "lastlogin" instead of "lastlogontimestamp" when the active searching query goes out to the domain. All our systems are 2003 or highter is there anyway to change this in the software to use only lastlogontimestamp?

--Dave
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
That is correct, that's why it's gathered on all DC's to make sure that the value is up to date.
ditto
Engaged Sweeper
This is what I see. I removed my acual domain names and replaced them with Domain_Name in this example.

Client:
Starting node:
dc=Domain_name,dc=Domain_name,dc=com
Filter:
( & (objectCategory=CN=Computer,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=Domain_name,DC=com) (lastLogon>=129290318340585404) ( ! (userAccountControl&2) ) )
Search scope:
subtree
Attribute selection:
lastLogon,cn,operatingSystem
Server controls:

--Dave
ditto
Engaged Sweeper
My understanding is that the lastlogon is not a replicated attribute, while lastlogontimestamp is. Lastlogintimestamp would seem to provide better information than lastlogin. Am I way off base with this?

--Dave
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
No.

Lansweeper query's all dc's for the lastlogon timestamp so you will have the correct one.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now