Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete previous scan data

I need to remove all data from lansweeper from a previous scan. I am going to be using it on a new network and cant have any data from the other network in the database. How can I remove it so that it is like a fresh install?

cmm8907 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

batch add new device

Are the "devices" in one table in the database?I'm inventorying our SAN HDDs and have dozens of them, all that's different is the Serial Number. Is there a quicker way to enter the data directly in the SQL DB for these batch entries? I do have AutoC...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC service crash restarting server.

It seems some time ago my server decided to start resetting itself.17 oct 2011 really it seems to be because RPC service is crashing. Has anyone else seen this?That seems also to be the same date I updated to lansweeper 4.2.0.52 .The process C:\Windo...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Duplicate machine names

We are using the lspush utility to gather information from a number of segregated networks and importing it into the one database.The problem we have is that some of these networks have machines with the same hostname (but different IP address). When...

nibber99 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

RemoteUninst.exe 1.0.0.33 version?

The update service shows the newest version of RemoteUninst.exe to be x.33 however when you download the tools package, the version enclosed is x.31.RemoteUninst.exe1.0.0.33

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logonserver list

Is there any possible way to make a listing (report) which lists the windows network logonserver (system variable %logonserver%)?I need this because we have mutiple sites and some clients are authenticating to different DC's.Havign this list will sh...

DIDE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers appearing as NAS

Hi,I've just installed Lansweeper for the first time and it looks like all the computers are appearing as NAS devices. I've tried searching the forum for the same subject but all I could find was the problem prior to upgrade to the latest version.I g...

Remote Screengrab Multi-Monitor Issue

When using the remote screengrab (version 4.0.0.89) I have an issue where the users primary monitor is captured, but secondary is blank & white only.The secondary monitor is a desktop extension and in most case is a different size.OS is Windows 7 Ent...

cbtg2006 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos