cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,

I have installed Lansweeper today in order to test, if it fits our auditing needs. So far I am quite impressed (although about 50% of the clients have registry access denied), but I have one question:

In the license and compliance tab, I can select the software, enter a number of licenses and a license cost. However, there is software, where the version does not matter, how can I "combine" the different versions to one license? E.g. I have 100 Office Professional licenses with SA. My users are using 50 Office 2007 Professional, 30 Office 2003 Professional, 10 Office XP Professional, 10 Office 97 Professional. In total I am compliant - but it would be nice, just to have the possibility to pool the Office versions.

Is this possible with some customization work?

Thanks,
Max
2 REPLIES 2
Max
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
In the license and compliance tab, I can select the software, enter a number of licenses and a license cost. However, there is software, where the version does not matter, how can I "combine" the different versions to one license? E.g. I have 100 Office Professional licenses with SA. My users are using 50 Office 2007 Professional, 30 Office 2003 Professional, 10 Office XP Professional, 10 Office 97 Professional. In total I am compliant - but it would be nice, just to have the possibility to pool the Office versions.

Is this possible with some customization work?

This is not implemented at the moment but if you export everything to excel you can do your own custom tweaks.