cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SyncMasta
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,

is it possible do define a hyperlink with parameters of the device/user as a user- or device-Action ?

I want to call a local webpage fot ticketing an send user or device ID, to select infos about devices.
Greeting, Syncmasta
6 REPLIES 6
SyncMasta
Engaged Sweeper III
thx
i think this will help a lot.
Greeting, Syncmasta
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Available custom action parameters can be found in the Lansweeper configuration console under Configuration\Custom Actions. You could certainly generate links using these parameters, but we cannot provide further support for these kinds of integrations unfortunately.
SyncMasta
Engaged Sweeper III
1.) The Links should be used as a User Action or Device Action.
2.) I want to program an own HelpDesk Tool / TicketSystem and want to set starting Point at Lansweeper
3.) Only Asset-NO & DeviceNo or UserName
Greeting, Syncmasta
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you please clarify:
- Where these URLs would be added. Would you like to add these to your custom actions?
- What pages these URLs would be linking to. What would be the purpose of these pages? What would be displayed on these pages?
- Which parameters you would like to use in these URLs.
SyncMasta
Engaged Sweeper III
eg:
i want to call the other page in a new tab and want to give an info from the device to the new page. like http:\\edv.localhost\newTicket.php?AssetNo=%CustumerField1%&LanSWID=%LansweeperDeviceID%

So I have my Asset-No, and the Asset-ID of your Software. With this ID I can get Infos out of the DB if i need to.
Greeting, Syncmasta
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you provide some additional information on what you would like to do. You would like to access these webpages using a custom action?