Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reinstalling Lansweeper

Hello, I am trying to test how reinstalling Lansweeper goes. I am doing this on a windows xp pro machine. I tried to just first Uninstall Lansweeper but after the install when I clicked on the Lansweeper Web Console and it would bring up an Internet ...

lsremote with least permissions

hi all,how can i allow a helpdesk user run lsremote without making him a domain adminor are there any switches to allow lsremote to be run as an administrator cheers

sjog by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMTP not working. Nothing in the log file either

Hi,Lansweeper 4 Premium. I have configured the lansweeper with mail group and set up the smtp. I have also selected reports, etc. When I click on "send email now", Nothing happens. The log does not change and there are no connections to the smtp serv...

sg_it by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access is denied 0x80070005 after upgrading to newer version?

I'm not sure if this is related. But few months ago, I've upgraded Lansweeper to latest version and all works fine except NEW Windows 7 computers. I get this error (see attachment). I've tried repairing WMI but at end it fails. The message I get ...

limdin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thin Clients

Hi everybody, I have a question......How can I scan a thin client with the freeware version?

Wendy81 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Migrating website + database (3.5.1)

Hi,I have followed the procedure in the knowledgebase to move Lansweeper to a new server (while keeping the old one active though), and I suppose the table tsysasservers does not exist in version 3.5.1?Also, we modified our Lansweeper website as well...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning and Cleanup Options

I want my Pc to permantely be deleted if not seen after 60 days. When I put a check in this box and click on Save Options it goes right back to being unchecked. How can i get this setting to Save?

LanSweeper and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 without Service Packs

Hello LanSweeper community!In the interest of sharing knowledge, here's a little nugget of info that may come in handy to the Googlers among us.My situation was as follows: I installed and configured LanSweeper to work on my local computer, and it wo...