cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
I've noticed a couple of UI problems encountered when viewing data reports in various areas:

1) When a data report is in a widget, some of the information on the far right is cut off. Maybe adding a horizontal scroll bar to widgets would resolve this?

2) When viewing reports in a full page, sometimes the filter bar will cover up the first couple of records. This doesn't happen all of the time, and I have been unable to find a common link in instances where it does.
2 REPLIES 2
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Resolved by update.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
taeratrin wrote:
1) When a data report is in a widget, some of the information on the far right is cut off. Maybe adding a horizontal scroll bar to widgets would resolve this?

Could you contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with a screenshot of this behavior.

taeratrin wrote:
2) When viewing reports in a full page, sometimes the filter bar will cover up the first couple of records. This doesn't happen all of the time, and I have been unable to find a common link in instances where it does.

This is a known bug and will be fixed in our next update, which we hope to release on Monday.