Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Add local administrator to remote PC

This uses Powershell. Save script in your \\server\share directory and name it addadmin.ps1.This adds the user name to the computer then checks the computer to make sure the user name showed up.Action is:powershell.exe -noexit \\server\share\addadmin...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wmierror Cannot connect to DCOM port 135

hiJust going back to a previous question i logged, where lansweeper was not finding usernames in the search area.i just got back to check out something, i have noticed that the machines which the user logs on too, are comming up with this error. Wmi...

Scanning for Network Printers

In regards to this post on the "wishlist" is there any way of achieving this now?http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postsm11781_Scan-user-profiles-for-installed-Network-Printers.aspxIs it possible to add the networked printer registry location with ...

bpc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Links within reports

Hello,Within Lansweeper Console, I'm trying to create a report that includes a link towards an existing intranet-page with the computername as parameter.I tried to do it by including the <a href...> syntax as one of the columns of the query, but the ...

Service Account

What type of access the lansweeper account requires for Active Directory. I am not comfortable giving domain admin access.

Associate New Subscription with Logon

Hi,I am probably missing something very simple here, either that or I am very simple. ;^)We have recently changed our subscription.How do we associate the new subscription with this forum account so that when the old subscription expires, we do not ...