cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulWegs
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,
I have active scanning enabled for a few domains which is working well, but one of the domains has started reporting 45 out of the 47 computers as non-active, and I'm not sure what the reason might be. When I look at one of the non-active computers it says it was last seen today, so it can't be that it hasnt been seen for 90 days. I do have the option ticked to set as non-active if disabled in AD, but none of the computers are disabled. I also had the option ticked to set as non-active if not found in AD - but I tried unchecking this and rescanning the computers but still no change.

The only other thing to note is that when I go to save the credential for this domain it says it cant be validated, so I uncheck the box to validate credentials - but it still seems to be able to scan the computers in that domain ok. The account being used has Domain Admin rights, and as mentioned above, there are 2 computers that are still "active".

I guess my two main questions would be:
1. When there are multiple rules that could set a computer to non-active, is there any logging that can be checked to see which rule applied the change?
2. How can I fix this problem in my case?

Thanks.
Paul.
2 REPLIES 2
PaulWegs
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks, must have overlooked that option! Computers are now starting to appear as active again.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1. When there are multiple rules that could set a computer to non-active, is there any logging that can be checked to see which rule applied the change?

There is no such logging to see the rule
2. How can I fix this problem in my case?

You can check the first checkbox: automatically make computers active when they are rescanned.