cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clabbadia
Engaged Sweeper II
Under PERFOMANCE INFORMATION, to the right of the COMPONENT label WAT is rated should be spelled What is rated.

Is there a report that can be produced to show each assets Base Score? Possibly to include the Component Scores as well.
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
Now that you mention it, I was having a problem with the update of the lspush.exe file on the clients and that was the cause. I've fixed now and the report is starting to show figures. Thanks!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
BullGates wrote:
Now that you mention it, I was having a problem with the update of the lspush.exe file on the clients and that was the cause. I've fixed now and the report is starting to show figures. Thanks!

Note that there is a bug in the current LsPush beta. Win32_WinSAT data may not be scanned for all machines. We'll issue a fix in our next update.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello. I have 5.107 and I see no data also, we have a lot of Windows 7 that in my opinion would should data. We are using the Lspush method for scanning.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
BullGates wrote:
Hello. I have 5.107 and I see no data also, we have a lot of Windows 7 that in my opinion would should data. We are using the Lspush method for scanning.

This appears to be a bug in the 5.1 version of LsPush. We'll fix this in our next update.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
FYI: there is a standard report which you can use "Asset: Windows Experience Index"
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Microsoft only added this information from Windows Vista onwards.
chads
Lansweeper Alumni
we are on 5.106 beta but i am seeing quite a few with no score at all.
chads
Lansweeper Alumni
Anyway to force the scores to generate? love this report btw already putting it to use.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
chads wrote:
Anyway to force the scores to generate?

Could you clarify what you mean by this. The scores are automatically retrieved if you upgrade to Lansweeper 5.1 and rescan your machines.