cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LANuser99
Engaged Sweeper
Hi.

I´m trying to get out a report about ALL my machines.
for example I want," Computername, Model, Soundcard, Graphiccard, Networkcard "

So far No problems

The problems starts when I get alot of duplicates, beacuse the report also shows me ALOT of Soundcard stuff like " SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC, IDT High Definition Audio CODEC etc " and ALOT of Networkcards like " RAS Async Adapter, WAN Miniport (IP), etc "

And the result of this will be ALOT of result for the SAME machine, one machine can end up displaying on 10 entrys instead of 1 entry.

Is there a way of creating a report, that only shows me the main Soundcard and main networkcard.

My report qvery...also attached togheter with som examples of what I mean.

Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computer, IsNull(dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Name, 'Unknown') As Model, IsNull(dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor, 'Unknown') As Vendor, tblDisplayConfiguration.Caption As Graphiccard, tblSoundDevice.Caption As Soundcard, web40CorrectMemory.Memory As Memory, web40ProcessorCapacity.CPU As Processor, dbo.tblComputers.Username As [Senaste Användare], web40ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed As Hastighet, tblNetwork.MACaddress, tblNetwork.Description As Networkcard From dbo.tblComputers Inner Join dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Computername Inner Join dbo.web40ActiveComputers On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join tblSoundDevice On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblSoundDevice.Computername Inner Join tblDisplayConfiguration On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblDisplayConfiguration.Computername Inner Join web40ProcessorCapacity On web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Inner Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblPhysicalMemoryArray On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblPhysicalMemoryArray.Computername Inner Join tblNetwork On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblNetwork.Computername Group By dbo.tblComputers.Computer, IsNull(dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Name, 'Unknown'), IsNull(dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor, 'Unknown'), tblDisplayConfiguration.Caption, tblSoundDevice.Caption, web40CorrectMemory.Memory, web40ProcessorCapacity.CPU, dbo.tblComputers.Username, web40ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed, tblNetwork.MACaddress, tblNetwork.Description Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer, IsNull(dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Vendor, 'Unknown'), IsNull(dbo.tblComputerSystemProduct.Name, 'Unknown'), tblSoundDevice.Caption
2 REPLIES 2
LANuser99
Engaged Sweeper
good question 🙂

But alot of "found" soundcards and Networkscard are "only" drivers registrated as HW Stuff.

I made this, but there must be a easier way of making this, any suggestions ?

Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computer, dbo.tblComputersystem.Model, dbo.tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, Web40OSName.OSname, Web40OSName.SP, dbo.tblComputers.Lastseen, dbo.tblComputers.Username, tblNetwork.Description, tblNetwork.IPAddress, tblSoundDevice.Caption As Ljudkort From dbo.tblComputersystem Inner Join dbo.tblComputers On dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Inner Join dbo.web40ActiveComputers On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join tblNetwork On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblNetwork.Computername Inner Join tblSoundDevice On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = tblSoundDevice.Computername Where tblNetwork.IPAddress > '10.4.0.0' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Live! Cam Voice (Mic)' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Intel(R) High Definition Audio HDMI Service' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Intel(R) Bildskärmsljud' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Bluetooth-ljud med hög kvalitet' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Bluetooth-ljud med hög kvalitet' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Bluetooth-ljud' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'NVIDIA High Definition Audio' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Intel(R) Bildskärmsljud' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'SRS Premium Sound' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'USB-ljudenhet' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Logitech Mic (Orbit/Sphere AF)' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Live! Cam Voice (Mic)' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Live! Cam Virtual' And tblSoundDevice.Caption <> 'Bluetooth-ljud.' And tblNetwork.IPEnabled = 'true' And dbo.tblComputersystem.Domainrole = '0' Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
How do you define the "main" card if two or more are available?