Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Enterprise Options

Dear supportWe would like to use lansweeper (now Premium version) on all our vessels. As all these servers are running on their private AD domain and have limited internet connections, it is hard to get the information from the local domain computers...

mdevylder by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

failed logons in eventlog from scanning service on other domains.

I've got a problem with scanning with lansweeper against systems in another domain (on the same network).The scanning server is setup to use a special service account for the a sub-domain. I've set up the subnet to use the sub-domain as defult when s...

fredr1k by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding users to Lansweeper

How do I add additional users or AD groups to Lansweeper web console?

tgooden by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rescan and Full Rescan after migration points to old server

We tried out LanSweeper by installing it on a regular PC. After testing it for a couple of weeks, we went ahead and purchased the enterprise version. The license was then installed on the that PC. We then went ahead, following the documented instruct...

tspencer by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote interactive executer (LSex)

I was reading about Supercrypt on a link I found in another post and saw Remote interactive executer (LSex) on that site. I wanted to try it out but when I downloaded and scanned the file my McAfee gave me a virus alert and detected the lsex.exe fil...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rescan/Full Rescan greyed out

Hi i have downloaded the free version of lansweeper and it works perfectly. however i noticed i haven;t had any updated scans since jan.i go into the config panel and select scanned computers. both recan and full rescan are greyed out??have i missed ...

spin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos