cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
outsourceit
Engaged Sweeper
Several of the tools show this 'unregistered' message. Additionally, active scanning does not appear to be taking affect after registration.

Thanks!
Rick
13 REPLIES 13
outsourceit
Engaged Sweeper
I am not sure what kind of details you are looking for. It is doing it on a few of my machines. One is a Dell PowerEdge 2650 w/ Windows Server 2K3, the other is running on a vmware ESXi box with Windows Server 2K3 as well.

Also, is there a way to create a 'template' configuration for lansweeper to ease the deployment process at our customer's sites?
I am not sure what kind of details you are looking for. It is doing it on a few of my machines. One is a Dell PowerEdge 2650 w/ Windows Server 2K3, the other is running on a vmware ESXi box with Windows Server 2K3 as well

Is there any other vnc software running on these servers?

Also, is there a way to create a 'template' configuration for lansweeper to ease the deployment process at our customer's sites?

If you mean creating default reports/actions and settings you can create a sql script for this.
outsourceit
Engaged Sweeper
OK, Last post i promise. Seems to be working now, but on a couple of my boxes (WIN2K3 Server Enterprise) i get the following message:
outsourceit wrote:
OK, Last post i promise. Seems to be working now, but on a couple of my boxes (WIN2K3 Server Enterprise) i get the following message:

This is the first time this error is reported, could you please post any details of these servers (differences with other servers)
outsourceit
Engaged Sweeper
to clarify, i am talking about lsremote, not the VNC action.
outsourceit
Engaged Sweeper
I actually already have RealVNC installed on my computer.... what am i missing?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
vnc is a third pary application, you can download vncviewer.exe free.

for the other tools : http://www.lansweeper.com/Download.aspx
Download lansweeper action pack.
outsourceit
Engaged Sweeper
I do not see the action pack on the site.

BTW, i changed the filename from licensekey.txt to license.txt and remote control shows registered now, but here is the message i get now:
outsourceit
Engaged Sweeper
No dice. also, some of the tools farther dow then list (remote processer, computer uptime, who's logged on, etc) dont work either... it gives a gile doesn't exist message...

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now