→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hdelmec
Engaged Sweeper
Hi support

1. If I restart lansweeper service it scan all pc but it's a full scan or a update scan ( example not scan the item with 30 or 40 days same cdrom )?

2. how do I verify that the item wait time work correcty?

3. I used the active scanning of domain, but does it create a local profiles with the domain user that I configure in domain credential?

4. What software inventory look ? registry, list in add/remove programs, ...

5. Can it scan the user profile such as network printer or user disk mapping?

6. it is possible to have the list of what scan any item wait? this is more interest for enable or disable any item

thank you
5 REPLIES 5
hdelmec
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you support
hdelmec
Engaged Sweeper
Can I force to rescan all item ? such as lstrigger for all machine.
hdelmec
Engaged Sweeper
1. Can I force to rescan all item ? such as lstrigger for all machine.

2. ok I understand

3. ok I understand

4. If you have the software that not are in add/remove program are not scan?This is a limited scannig.

5. Is it possible for next release?

6. sorry I don't want the specific wmi class. I would like to have a simple description ant item.
eventlog: scan the event viewer of machine to search....
cdrom: scan the optical drive
file: ???

Are you understand?
Sorry for my basic english.
🙂

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1. Can I force to rescan all item ? such as lstrigger for all machine.

You can do this in a batch file if you have a list of computers in a text file.
http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst2866_lstrigger-a-list-of-computers.aspx

4. If you have the software that not are in add/remove program are not scan?This is a limited scannig.

Do you have a better suggestion to find all software used without installing a client on the machine?

5. Is it possible for next release?

You can add this to the wishlist.

6. sorry I don't want the specific wmi class. I would like to have a simple description ant item.
eventlog: scan the event viewer of machine to search....
cdrom: scan the optical drive
file: ???

This will be in lsmanage in version 4.1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1. If I restart lansweeper service it scan all pc but it's a full scan or a update scan ( example not scan the item with 30 or 40 days same cdrom )?
scanning will be based on waittime.

2. how do I verify that the item wait time work correcty?

On the action page of a computer you can click the waittimes open (bottom of screen)

3. I used the active scanning of domain, but does it create a local profiles with the domain user that I configure in domain credential?

WMI creates this profile automatically when doing registry scanning.

4. What software inventory look ? registry, list in add/remove programs, ...
add/remove programs.

5. Can it scan the user profile such as network printer or user disk mapping?

No

6. it is possible to have the list of what scan any item wait? this is more interest for enable or disable any item

Each item maps to the corresponding WIN32 wmi class

cdrom -> win32_cdromdrive http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa394081%28VS.85%29.aspx