Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Letterless volumes/partitions

Does/can/could LS scan and report on volumes/partitions that have no drive letter*?*are formatted and have a drive label but don't appear in windows explorer.Currently it appears to only save information for visible drives (with letters).

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restricting web console access

Hi Team,We are workin on the "Restricting web console access" but we are not able to find the iisexpress.config file in the location %Program Files%\Lansweeper\IISexpress.Please help us in regarding this issue.Regards,Spiky

spiky by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Key Scanning

Trying to do an Autodesk Audit and have a couple things.1. What is the variation checkbox for in the product keys?2. Some of our systems are 64-bit and have 32-bit software loaded, is there a better way of key scanning other than creating another e...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Software Reporting

Hi.. I need help..... Im tryin to run a report that will show me all devices that are running Microsoft Lync 2010 along with what version of office is on the device. I can run a report to show one of these application but i cant seem to figure out h...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installed software

Hi,I am trying to use lansweeper for a software audit. I need to know how many times we have installed particular software. All was going well until I started looking for Adobe photoshop cs5. I know that I have installed this on 2 of my machines but ...

Bueno by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Picking up Windows 8

Hi Guys,not a massive issue as we only have 1 windows 8 test machine but there is no text to click on or icon next to it.This is on the main page.I have attached a screen shot.ThanksLee

ffA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Toner statistics not scanned for a HP 5200 printer

Hello,we have 3 HP Laserjet 5200 printer which doesn't show any Toner statistics. That printer state and settings (like location) are shown on the lansweeper page. It's possible to connect to the printer with the device testerDNS Name: xxxxObjectID: ...

SH by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper has become slow

For some time now our Lansweeper (4.2.0.77) has been very slow.Is there anything I can do to optimize the speed (not with hardware)?Lansweeper SQL database is 3,99 GBDirectory of C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.SQLLANSWEEPER2K8\MS...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos