→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
clmowers
Engaged Sweeper
Hello everyone.I added a scanned file "%homepath%\Local Settings\Application Data\Citrix\GoToMeeting\198\g2mcomm.exe"
When I trigger the scan and I go into the SQL database, it says false as to finding it. I know it is there and it is the correct file as i can view the file in windows explorer. Is there a trick to get this to work? I have tried several variants of the file with double quote, single quotes, no quote and nothing seems to work. Any ideas
9 REPLIES 9
MTD
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

Here is the file. Thanks for your fast Support.
Daniel
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Another questions is why LS donĀ“t write anything in the database or at least that the requested file exists.

I'll figure this out when you upload the file
MTD
Engaged Sweeper
Hey i just figured out why i donĀ“t works:
When i make a right click to the mxacs.ex file and choose properties then there is no "Version"-Tab for this file, so there are no version informations available for which Lansweeper is asking for:-(( I tested with another file and there is worked.
Another questions is why LS donĀ“t write anything in the database or at least that the requested file exists.

Daniel
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you zip and upload the file, I'll try to reproduce.
MTD
Engaged Sweeper
HereĀ“s the picture. If you need any other information, please let me know.
Thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you upload a screenshot of your management console with the file shown please.
MTD
Engaged Sweeper
I have a simlar problem, perhaps anyone can help me:
I try to scan a file with following string:
%Programfiles%\Mxacsr6\Mxacs.exe. The file really exists in this path on the scanned client. When i go into the database there is no entry for this file.
When i rename the programfolder on the client ( not in the Lansweeper Console) to %Programfiles\Mxacsr6_xxxxx\ then i get a database entry with computername, Found=false and Fullfilepath= C$\Programme\Mxacsr6\Mxacs.exe

Does anyone has an idea why there is no entry in the database when the file really exists ?

Thanks
Daniel
clmowers
Engaged Sweeper
OHHHHHH! That would explain why it wasnt working then. Thanks for you help in this
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
%homepath% variable does not work because the scan is triggered by the server (it's possible that there are multiple users logged on to the workstation)

Implemented variables at the moment are %programfiles% and %windir%