cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marfinbank
Engaged Sweeper
We have upgraded recently to 3.5 version. After upgrede, I noticed that some scanned files are removed from this table. Trigger scan will not detect files again after update. Example: process of upgrading symantec to EP11 was monitored by reading rtvscan.exe file. After we upgrade to 3.5, no new clients were detected.
Is there any known issue for this?
Regards
14 REPLIES 14
Mecanova
Engaged Sweeper
How about last logged in username? 😛
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I wouldn't be possible because the scan is done by the server and multiple users could be logged on on the client (or none)
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Ah, sorry missed that part about {user} -> this is not possible.
Lansweeper wrote:
Ah, sorry missed that part about {user} -> this is not possible.

Is there any chance for these kind of variables to come available in future versions?

Would be awesome if global windows variables were used:

http://www.gdgsoft.com/pb/pbhelp/varlist.html
Mecanova
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, is it possible to scan desktop shorcuts eg.

C:\Documents And Settings\{user}\Desktop\Link.lnk

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Mecanova wrote:

Yes but the won't have a file version so it's useless (use it only if you want to check if the file can be found)
Lansweeper wrote:
Mecanova wrote:

Yes but the won't have a file version so it's useless (use it only if you want to check if the file can be found)

It didn't work. We only need to check if certain files are on users desktops,
but the file we are after might be in username\desktop or All users\desktop -folder
and this is the problem...

Is there any global variable for username to be used with Lansweeper on this occasion? {user} didn't work..
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you attach the file without the fileversion please so I can try to reproduce
Lansweeper wrote:
Could you attach the file without the fileversion please so I can try to reproduce

Here it is.
R.