→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

email alert/report .EXE has stopped running on a server

Hello All. Was wondering if I can create a email alert or report on a .EXE file I have running on a server. Example if it goes down or stopped running it will email me. Or maybe there is a better tool or program??Thanks V

aka331337 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Get URL with the AssetName

I have a little problem. Im trying to find a solution to open a specified asset by AssetName=xxx. How i can create a URL with AssetName instead of AssetID=xxx? Are there any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Philippe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Want Assets only if Custom6 field has data

I'm trying to build a phone list using the actual telephone as an Asset (so I can also track the hardware for warranty issues).tblAssetCustom.Custom6 contains a phone number. I only want a report that will return values if it's got a number (ie IS N...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

custom widget on asset detail page

Folks,how to add a custom widget (that would display data from a different database) onto the vanilla asset page?I have a DB, that contains contractual information and would like to display this along the asset, basically under the area, where the 'c...

Thor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report from Asset

hello together,is it possible to customize this report of one asset? If not there is maybe another solution on lansweeper. I want to use this report for a documentation of some systems but I need to add some more information e.g. installed updates or...

mart1n by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing Software Package

Can you upgrade you software search in Lansweeper 6051 to include Mentor Graphic's upgrade Valor NPI 9.51 ?The upgrade does not create the entry in Windows "Programs and Features" so at this time I create a file scan "c:\MentorGraphics\Valor\vNPI_p...

Bulk Remove Asset Groups

Is there a way to remove all the Asset groups in bulk? I have about 180 or so, and I need to re-import an updated list. However, import doesn't seem to overwrite, it just adds? I can obviously click the delete button for them all, just something fast...

Brendan440 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Agent Tracker

All,When I try and edit the date range or the agent 1 or agent 2 on the agent tracker widget it does nothing most of the time.I only have 2 agents in the system, taking approx 20 calls each per day, so not I'm not dealing with huge amounts of data, b...