cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cojast
Engaged Sweeper III
Is there a way to seperate the information that is gather from lansweeper by location...
I have for remote locations under my domain...when i get all my reports it comes in as one I would like to be able to seperate the computers by location and the software on those computers by location...i hope that makes sense...
Right now where it gives a list of computers in domain it shows me all...can i add a column that has location or can i change that to just show me a location.
4 REPLIES 4
cojast
Engaged Sweeper III
Sweet...my company is thinking about buying the premium so i can tell them this feature is in the premium package that will help out thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Do you store the location somewhere on the computer?
The premium version allows active directory computer scanning, then you can query on location/OU
ESIT
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
The premium version allows active directory computer scanning, then you can query on location/OU

I have premium and do not see anything by which to query by location or OU? I really need to be able to use this so any information would be greatly appreciated.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
ESIT wrote:
Lansweeper wrote:

I have premium and do not see anything by which to query by location or OU? I really need to be able to use this so any information would be greatly appreciated.

Esit, this information should be available in table tblADcomputers.