cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi there, I've upgraded to the latest version of Lansweeper (4.0.0.116) and when I click on the Add new device hyperlink (http://lansweeper/default.aspx?item=custitem&newdevice=1&edit=1) I get a Server Error. Have I upgraded incorrectly?

Debug info below:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Source Error:

Line 658: <tr>
Line 659: <td align="left" valign="top"><strong>First seen:<br />
Line 660: </strong><%# datetime.parse(Dsdevice.FieldValue("FirstSeen", Container)).tostring(session("dateformat") & " hh:mm:ss") %></td>
Line 661: </tr>
Line 662: <%if Dsdevice.FieldValue("LastSeen", nothing).tostring <> "" then %>

Source File: C:\Program Files\Lansweeper\website\it-custitem.aspx Line: 660

Stack Trace:

[FormatException: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.]
System.DateTimeParse.Parse(String s, DateTimeFormatInfo dtfi, DateTimeStyles styles) +2835862
System.DateTime.Parse(String s) +25
ASP.it_custitem_aspx.__DataBind__control52(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Program Files\Lansweeper\website\it-custitem.aspx:660
System.Web.UI.Control.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +92
System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +15
System.Web.UI.Control.DataBindChildren() +211
System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind(Boolean raiseOnDataBinding) +102
System.Web.UI.Control.DataBind() +15
DreamweaverCtrls.PageBind.Page_Load(Object src, EventArgs E) +683
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +99
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +50
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +141
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +627

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3082; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082
4 REPLIES 4
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi, there updated to the latest version and all sorted. ta!

pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi there,

The web.ver reports version 4005. Have I not done the upgrade right?

😞
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
pjbate wrote:
Hi there,

The web.ver reports version 4005. Have I not done the upgrade right?

😞

Current version is 4007, you can download the latest version from the download page.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you take a look at the web.ver version in the website, latest version is 4007 for the website.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now