cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taschen_dan
Engaged Sweeper
My company has many subsidiaries across Europa as well as in USA and Japan, so we would like to combine some software titles, e.g. "Windows XP Professional" and "Windows XP Professionnel" in License compliance tabs and in Digital dashboard tab too. Another one good example can be Adobe Acrobat 7.1.0 Professional: it has even the same version number for all languages (7.65536) but of course is identifed as many different subversions ("English, Français, Deutsch", "Español, Italiano, Português" etc.). However we have only one pool of licenses and want be able to see and control it without additional calculations in Excel sheet .

I have already found the topic "Ignore version while tracing software licenses" under "Solved/Old Lansweeper issues" but would like to ask again: do you have this option in to-do list or is there a workaround? Or creating of custom report for each product we want to track is the only option?

3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is implemented in version 4.0
taschen_dan
Engaged Sweeper
It's a pity. Thanks anyway, I'm looking forward to see this feature (perhaps some kind of custom groups for software und operating systems) in next LS releases.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This feature is on the todo list but is currently not foreseen for version 3.5