→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Updating of field "LastSeen" when using LSpush

HiWe have many machines that are offline and we run lsPush to capture their information.When the LS.TXT files are imported, the field tblComputer.Lastseen is updated to the date the information is imported, not the date the information was actually c...

wantok by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and OS 10

is there any future improvement to get more data out of Mac?maybe the apps listed inside the the library folder etc.also parsing out version, etc.

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Webconsole timeout

Hi.I would like to increase the timeout for the Webconsole.i changed in web.config "Connect Timeout=3600"but i´m still getting thrown out pritty quickly, if i´m not usingthe webconsolei´m running the UltiDev WebServer

About "Last Logon User"

Hi All,I am using the Basic Version of Lansweeper and find some problems on using the "Last Logon User" features.My Company has about 100 computers and I am scanning them by their IP weekly.Everythings are working fine but it can't log down the usern...

Get list of scheduled tasks

I want a report of schedulded tasks on the computers with the "run as" info. Is there a report/action in Lansweeper? i can't find it but maybe i missed it.

Need Help Testing Free Version

I have just installed Lansweeper in order to scan a domain and develop a software inventory. this app looked good so I want to try. Unfortunately, I cant get it to actually do anything! I've looked through the documentation and I haven't been able...

Bind Web Interface to IP

I was wondering if there was a way to bind the web interface to specific IP.I have a server with two NIC'sNic 1 - hosting site on port 80Nic 2 - hosting lansweeper on port 8080I would like to bind lansweeper to Nic 2 on port 80Thank you

kreid by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Practice for Hardware Upgrades

Hello,Does anyone have a best practice on how to handle hardware upgrades in Lansweeper? We are a state college with 900 student computers. We annually upgrade a portion of the computers, giving the new computer the same name as the old one it repl...

aroyvt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos