cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_i_saunders
Engaged Sweeper III
As you can see from the title seems that view has been droped

how can I get it back?

Its been working fine thenit just stopped working./.

2 REPLIES 2
d_i_saunders
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,

No sorry never touched the view... I have found 3 others that also droped at the same time...

I realised they were views and recreated them.

The main webpage is displayed on a screen in the office... updates every 5 mins... 16:25 it was fine.. 16:30 there was the error..

No one has access to the server... they litraly fell out of the DB.. Very ODD..

Still working agina now... Much better..

thanks
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
d.i.saunders wrote:
As you can see from the title seems that view has been droped
how can I get it back?
Its been working fine thenit just stopped working./.

Did you drop the view?

This is the sql code:
SELECT   dbo.tblComputers.Computername AS Computer, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, dbo.tblDiskdrives.Caption, 
CAST(CAST(dbo.tblDiskdrives.Freespace AS bigint) / 1024 / 1024 AS numeric) AS Free, CAST(CAST(dbo.tblDiskdrives.Size AS bigint)
/ 1024 / 1024 AS numeric) AS [Total size], dbo.tblDiskdrives.Lastchanged AS [Last changed]
FROM dbo.tblComputers INNER JOIN
dbo.tblDiskdrives ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblDiskdrives.Computername INNER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername INNER JOIN
dbo.Web30repAllWorkstations ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.Web30repAllWorkstations.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblDiskdrives.DriveType = '3') AND (CAST(CAST(dbo.tblDiskdrives.Freespace AS bigint) / 1024 / 1024 AS numeric) < 1024) AND
(CAST(CAST(dbo.tblDiskdrives.Size AS bigint) / 1024 / 1024 AS numeric) <> 0)
ORDER BY CAST(CAST(dbo.tblDiskdrives.Freespace AS bigint) / 1024 / 1024 AS numeric), dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblDiskdrives.Caption