→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
localit
Engaged Sweeper
Just starting out right a few reports, noticed that there are alot of sample sql scripts - very cool!

I've noticed that alot of these samples have tblComputers, but I don't see that table in the Report Builder, has it been replaced with another name? I'm wondering if most of the samples were done previous to Version 5 release.

(notice that if I paste any of the samples into Report Builder it tells me tblComputers does not exist)

Thanks in advance!
3 REPLIES 3
localit
Engaged Sweeper
Can I simply replace TblComputers with TblAssets, or is there more to it? Is there a guide for table usage for 5.x?

Thanks in advance!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
localit wrote:
Can I simply replace TblComputers with TblAssets, or is there more to it? Is there a guide for table usage for 5.x?

Please refer to this forum thread (bottom of the post) for a list of table changes.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
TblComputers no longer exists in Lansweeper 5.0. It was replaced with tblAssets. When you upgrade a 4.2 database, its reports are automatically converted. You cannot paste a 4.2 query in 5.0 however.