Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

AD security and mail groups

Is there a way to collect all users and in what mailing group en security groups they are?thxJohan

OU Update

Hi,I was changning OU groups but they not change in Lansweeper "User OU overview". I manualy started the scan but nothing changed. After a few days waiting it didn't change. I'm using version: premium 4.0.0.37Same with : Computer OU overviewThx

Devices not scanning

I noticed that lan sweeper has not been scanning any computers so I went in and looked and I think it was because a while ago we changed our domain admin password. So I changed the admin password in lansweeper to the correct id and password and resta...

dstjames by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

upgrade to lansweeper 4.0 Web Error

I just installed an upgrade to lansweeper 4.0 and WEB console gives the following error Server Error in '/lansweeper' Application. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------The resource cannot be found. Descript...

itrujillo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted scanning server in free version

I installed a fresh copy on a new server with the database on a seperate SQL Server. I then backed up the database for the same version from a test copy I've been running for a while and restored it to the SQL Server under the same name, lansweeperd...

Lansweeper Log file grown to large

Our lansweeper sql log file has grown to 54gb and we can't get it cleared.Thanks in advance for any help

jpjayko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server not found

Windows Vista MachineInstalled Lansweeper and SQL 2008 desktopLansweeper console loads fineThe service starts and then stops immediately netstat -a shows the machine is not listening on port 9542SQL 2008 is configured using mixed authentication modeI...

n00b by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper and Nagios

I am currently running Lansweeper 4.0.0.27 to perform our inventory and I use Nagios 3.2.0 for host and service monitoring. Within the Nagios host and service detail pages I used to include a hyperlink to our lansweeper install that would take you di...

jrivet by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos