cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmarmo
Engaged Sweeper III
We at West Irondequoit School District have had Lansweeper licensed for 1 year and are very happy with the product. Although we have emailed Cleverbridge for over a month because our license was close to expiration. We received the renewal the day the license expired and now have a product that no longer works. We have issued a PO for renewal, but you have not given us any time or opportunity to renew before expiration. Lansweeper not offering a phone contact complicates thyis even more. We rely on this product daily, and now we are stuck waiting for the PO to be processed because this. Why not send renew notices a few weeks before the product expires so that customers don't have a gap in service> This is extremely frustrating.
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Hi,

Please e-mail us at lansweeper@hemoco.com.

Normally you get a notice 7 days before expiration (changed a couple of months ago to 14 days) and everything keeps on working until 10 days after the expiration date.
jmarmo
Engaged Sweeper III
Lansweeper wrote:
Hi,

Please e-mail us at lansweeper@hemoco.com.

Normally you get a notice 7 days before expiration (changed a couple of months ago to 14 days) and everything keeps on working until 10 days after the expiration date.

According to Cleverbridge the license was sent out. Maybe there was an issue. I spoke on the phone with Adrian at Cleverbridge, she was able to get it all worked out.

Just a suggestion, why not offer a "Gold" version of Lansweeper, that offers phone support? There are some customers that would be willing to pay more for phone support.
Cobra7
Champion Sweeper
I hear ya, while we didn't have the same problem as you, we did have a problem with them last year as well.

Also as an FYI, might want to check this post: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3355_price-of-premium-version.aspx
jmarmo
Engaged Sweeper III
Cobra7 wrote:
I hear ya, while we didn't have the same problem as you, we did have a problem with them last year as well.

Also as an FYI, might want to check this post: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3355_price-of-premium-version.aspx

Thanks for the heads up. our renewal was at the $199.00 price. I'm glad to hear that it will stay at that price.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now