cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicoh
Engaged Sweeper
Hi again,

Sorry if I'm missing something again, but as my SQL knowledge is really poor I sometimes can't figure stuff out by myself. The good news is that Lansweeper is actually helping me get some SQL skills and that's not bad 🙂

So here are a few questions:

1) I'm using a slightly customized "All installed software" report that I linked on the web console. When I click on a software name, a new page opens, with the list of computers that have this software installed, and other information. I'd like to add a few columns to that new list, like username next to the computer name.

Is this view a non-customizable one, or is it part of the initial SQL query and therefore can be customized? I couldn't figure it out by myself.

2) Is there a way to export reports with the computer name appearing only once, for example when I do a report of all software installed on all computers, I have the computer name appearing next to all software installed on that machine. For more clarity, is it possible to make things appear only once?

3) I'd really like to scan and track Adobe products license codes. I've read other topics, telling you had to use the registry scanner as the product key scanner only works for Microsoft products. I would be fine with that, but I've tried to look on internet for the Adobe keys locations in the registry and didn't find anything useful apart from software recovering license keys off the registry 😞

Does anyone have a list of the common product keys locations of Adobe products?

Thanks so much for your help 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
1) I'm using a slightly customized "All installed software" report that I linked on the web console. When I click on a software name, a new page opens, with the list of computers that have this software installed, and other information. I'd like to add a few columns to that new list, like username next to the computer name.

Is this view a non-customizable one, or is it part of the initial SQL query and therefore can be customized? I couldn't figure it out by myself.

This is not a standard report, you will need to change the stored procedure that generates this screen. (can't be done by default)

2) Is there a way to export reports with the computer name appearing only once, for example when I do a report of all software installed on all computers, I have the computer name appearing next to all software installed on that machine. For more clarity, is it possible to make things appear only once?

No, but you can export it to excel and apply grouping there.

3) I'd really like to scan and track Adobe products license codes. I've read other topics, telling you had to use the registry scanner as the product key scanner only works for Microsoft products. I would be fine with that, but I've tried to look on internet for the Adobe keys locations in the registry and didn't find anything useful apart from software recovering license keys off the registry 😞

Next version will have 300 build in product keys (including adobe)
rkotvis
Engaged Sweeper
nicoh wrote:

Some are mentioned in this post: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst1765_Can-Lansweeper-List-Adobe-Product-keys.aspx

This sample report (near the bottom of the page) may be of use: http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst1772_Can-you-run-a-report-based-on-the-registry-scan-featu...
Roelof Kotvis Bouwvereniging "Woningbelang" LinkedIn Profile