cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djskipnz
Engaged Sweeper II

Greetings, I had a working LS 11.1.9.1 and all deployments were working fine.
I upgraded to 11.4.0.4 and now NO deployments work.

I checked permissions on the deployment directory and that my user has the correct role to deploy.

When I go to deployment logs, there are no attempts to deploy, no matter which package I deploy.  

All scanning is working

22 REPLIES 22
Salamander307
Engaged Sweeper

Very preliminary reporting:  I *just* upgraded to 11.4.1.4 and the first deployment I tried worked like a charm.

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper II

I added "Everyone" with the right "Read & Execute" in the Advanced Setting of the the Packageshare.
Look like it was disapear with the update, because I didn't change it.

With this, deployments are now working.

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Dear all, 

We are still verifying internally. 
For now we can't see any issue, which we can reproduce. Many of the users confirmed the deployments are working for them. But we are checking if a setting on the Packageshare could cause this. As it works from another share we assume it could be a setting on the Packageshare.
If somebody would have feedback or a clear case on how to work around this for now, please let us know.
Our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing.

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Dear users, 

We regret the inconvenience this caused.
Last week, we published a new version (11.4.1.2) that solves this. We got confirmation from several customers that they were able to run deployments again after updating to that version.

Gboom
Engaged Sweeper

I attempted to redeploy version 11.4.1.2 on another server, keeping the database connection to SQL Server unchanged. The new LS still cannot perform any deployment operations, and there are no deployment logs available. When can this bug be completely fixed? This issue has persisted for a long time. Is rolling back the application and the database the only solution?

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper II

Sorry to tell you @FrankSc but I have the new update, since the support told me to install and the problem is still here.

stahly88
Engaged Sweeper II

I just upgraded to 11.4.1.2 and deployments still fail

Antony_S
Engaged Sweeper II

I tried a deployment with an exe file in another server and it works.

stahly88
Engaged Sweeper II

What exactly did you do? I have a support case open but I was just told: “Since these causes are customer-specific, like the script itself, the steps, the network, local configuration etc. we can only provide limited support unfortunately to custom deployment packages.”

my deployments have worked for years and now have just completely stopped working.